Companies today are becoming more complex and are depending more on automating system related tasks and monitoring. Due to this increasing need for automation, a thorough implementation of an IBM i based monitoring solution has become essential when it comes to eliminating potential issues and downtime.
Join us as we discuss how we solve 5 common issues companies face when implementing a monitoring solution for the IBM i, as well as:
- Basic and Advanced areas to consider when Implementing a Message & • Resource Monitoring Solution on the IBM i.
- The risk of leaving certain messages to manual monitoring
- Considerations when automating monitoring & reactions across the enterprise
- Critical Message ID’s to have a plan around monitoring including alerting escalations and reactivity
- A Q&A session with a senior SEA IBM i technical support team member